Download the Connection Agent for LDAP and Bomgar Communication from Different Networks
If you are using an LDAP server in the same LAN as your Bomgar Appliance, the two systems may be able to communicate directly, in which case you may skip to the next step.
If the two systems are unable to communicate directly, you will have to use a connection agent. If your LDAP server is behind a firewall, downloading the Win32 connection agent enables your LDAP server and your Bomgar Appliance to communicate via an SSL-encrypted, outbound connection, with no firewall configuration. The connection agent can be downloaded to either the LDAP server or a separate server on the network (recommended).
- Click Edit by the server profile on the Security Providers page.
- Click the Download LDAP Connection Agent button at the top of the page.
- Follow your browser's prompts to open and run the bomgar-ca.exe file.
- When the installation wizard appears, click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreement. If you do not accept the license agreement, you will not be able to proceed with the installation.
- Enter the security provider Name and Connection Agent Password that you specified in the setup above.
- Specify where you would like to install the connection agent. The default location is C:\Program Files\Bomgar\ConnectionAgent\support.example.com. Click Install to complete the installation.