– Just because you’ve built support options, doesn’t mean they are right for customers. William Culbert of Bomgar explains what you should be checking to ensure your helpdesk customer service is performing.
– Secure screen sharing arrives as Bomgar responds to prevalence of Apple mobile devices in the workplace. Service desks can now support customers using iPad and iPhone thanks to Bomgar’s newly released screen sharing tool. Technicians will be offered a full screen view of the customer’s screen with embedded chat functionality, meaning they can quickly troubleshoot IT issues specific to Apple iOS devices.
– Products are now available on-premise, as cloud and in the Azure private cloud Bomgar has partnered with Microsoft Azure, giving businesses the option to deploy its secure access products - virtual remote support and privileged access - in a private cloud environment.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced the ability to deploy its virtual Remote Support and Privileged Access appliances in Microsoft Azure environments. As more organizations move data and applications to the cloud, they can also migrate their Bomgar solutions without sacrificing security.
– IT professionals must have a clear view of every device in their networks and ensure that no element of the environment is overlooked. In a landscape full of high-profile data breaches, such as Yahoo and Tesco Bank, we’re seeing more and more organisations looking to bolster their defences in order to protect their business critical assets. However, are organisations overlooking the smaller, intermediate devices in their network that could provide an access point for the craftier cybercriminal?
– Recent research from Forrester finds that 80 percent of breaches involve the exploitation of privileged access. Several high-profile breaches, including those affecting Anthem, Sony and Home Depot, are examples of incidents where a criminal took advantage of privileged credentials to illegally gain access to a corporate system.
– IT Support desks, vendor and application support people and more need access to your network at any given time. Remote access to diagnose, troubleshoot and fix problems ranging from students who can’t access a file to much more complex issues, is convenient.
– Bomgar introduced a secure screen sharing solution for iOS devices. Support teams can now view the screen of any iPhone or iPad from their desktop or mobile device, allowing them to address the increasing demand for supporting iOS devices, while improving privacy and compliance.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today introduced the most secure screen sharing software for Apple iOS devices, enabling support and service professionals to securely see and administer remote iPhones and iPads in real time. Bomgar has combined its unmatched security capabilities with its enterprise-leading mobile support features to provide the most advanced and secure iOS screen sharing solution on the market.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today released the latest version of its Remote Support solution. Bomgar Remote Support enables IT service desks and customer support centers to access and fix nearly any remote device, running any platform, located anywhere in the world. Technicians using Bomgar can quickly connect to, view, and control remote systems and devices, chat and collaborate with end-users or other technicians, all while improving remote access security.