– What are the growing security threats that organizations should be most concerned about? You get half a point if you said ransomware, but only because that’s flooded news coverage lately and is something that all organizations need to get a better handle on. But the answer, according to Bomgar’s recently released 2017 Secure Access Threat Report, is insider and third-party threats...
– Toegang van insiders en externe partijen tot bedrijfsnetwerk grootste securityrisico voor bedrijven 's-Hertogenbosch, 23 mei 2017 – Bomgar, leider in enterprise-oplossingen voor secure access, heeft de resultaten van het ‘2017 Secure Access Threat Report’ gepubliceerd. Uit het wereldwijde onderzoek onder IT-professionals blijkt dat de toegang van insiders en externe partijen tot bedrijfssystemen een toenemend risico is voor ondernemingen.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced that AMOCO Federal Credit Union is using its secure access solutions to securely support the organization’s networks and infrastructure, without sacrificing productivity.
– Bomgar today announced the results of its 2017 Secure Access Threat Report, which finds that insider and third-party access are growing security threats facing organisations and enterprise IT systems.
– Most organizations today view the question of being hacked as not if, but when. Cybercriminals are adapting and evolving how they breach enterprises, and are more targeted than ever in stealing the highest-value information from an organization—from sensitive documents to personal banking information to new episodes of a hit show.