Use Manual Validation to Verify Credentials
After you have added credentials into Bomgar Vault, they must be validated. This means the system verifies that the credentials exist and are accurate. To validate your credentials, follow the steps below.
- Go to Credentials > Credentials.
- Locate the credential to be validated from the grid.
- Click on the check mark icon in the Validate column.
- The system returns a message indicating if the credential is valid.
- If your credential is invalid, review the credential by clicking the Edit icon and make any necessary changes.
Note: Successful validation as well as failed attempts are logged in the audit trail of Bomgar Vault.
Note: Automatic validation of credentials can be configured for a credential or credential policy.