Enable the Bomgar Vault Trial in the /login Interface
Before purchasing Bomgar Vault, you can try it for free for 30 days to make sure it is the right fit for your organization. During the trial, you can securely discover, store, manage, and track privileged credentials on your dedicated Bomgar Appliance.
To enable the Bomgar Vault trial, follow the steps below.
- Log into the Remote Support administrative /login interface.
- Go to Status > Add-Ons > Vault.
- Click Start 30 Day Vault Trial. Text appears indicating the exact date and time the trial will expire.
Once you start the trial, the Vault tab becomes available in the top navigation, and you can begin accessing the Vault features.
- If your Remote Support instance is already integrated with a password vault or a privileged identity management system, such as Bomgar Privileged Identity (formerly RED IM), clicking the Start 30 Day Vault Trial will stop the integration.
- When the Bomgar Vault trial expires, discovery, rotation, and the storing of credentials in a Bomgar session are disabled until purchase.
- If you wish to terminate the Bomgar Vault trial, return to the Add-Ons section and click End Trial and Delete Vault. Clicking End Trial and Delete Vault permanently deletes any Bomgar Vault configurations from your Bomgar Appliance.
Note: Even after you trial has expired, credentials can still be checked out.
If you wish to learn more about Bomgar Vault or to purchase Bomgar Vault, go to Status > Add-Ons > Vault and click Contact Sales. Or contact our sales team at https://www.bomgar.com/contact.
For more information, please see Add-Ons: Trials .