Bomgar Remote Support Integration with HP Service Anywhere
Service desks and customer support organizations using HP Service Anywhere can integrate with Bomgar to improve service levels, centralize support processes, and strengthen compliance. This document describes the installation and configuration of the Bomgar Remote Support integration with HP Service Anywhere.
The HP Service Anywhere integration with Bomgar Remote Support provides the following functionality:
- A Bomgar session key can be generated from within a service request or incident.
- When the Bomgar session ends, a session report as well as any customer or rep surveys are automatically imported into the HP Service Anywhere incident or service request. The information can be imported into a custom section on the General tab and/or the Discussions tab.
- When viewing a user device record, the user can click a button to Jump to the device.
- A ticket is automatically created in HP Service Anywhere when a Bomgar session is started from a configured support form.
- The representative can edit the external key while in a Bomgar session to manually associate the session with a particular HP Service Anywhere incident or service request.
- A custom link the Bomgar representative console automatically opens the ticket in HP Service Anywhere.