Configure Lieberman ERPM for Integration with Bomgar Privileged Access
The integration requires minimal setup within Lieberman ERPM and should work with your existing data as it stands. The two main requirements are a delegation identity that can impersonate ERPM web users and the installation of the ERPM SDK Web Services.
- Under Delegation > Web Application Identity Impersonation Mappings, select Create Mapping.
- If an identity already exists that you would like to use for the integration, select it and skip to step 3 below. Otherwise, continue with the following steps:
- Click Add Identity and select Explicit Identity.
- Enter the desired username and password, and then click OK.
- Select the desired identity and click OK.
- Select the identities or roles the above user should be able to impersonate, and then click OK.
- Verify the new mappings, and then click OK to close the dialog.
ERPM SDK Web Services
Please consult the Lieberman ERPM Admin Guide for instructions on installing and enabling the SDK Web Services.