This guide is designed to help you configure and manage the Bomgar Appliance through its /appliance web interface. The appliance serves as the central point of administration and management for your Bomgar site.
Use this guide only after an administrator has performed the initial setup and configuration of the Bomgar Appliance as detailed in the Bomgar Appliance Hardware Installation Guide . Once Bomgar is properly installed, you can begin accessing your endpoints immediately. Should you need any assistance, please contact Bomgar Technical Support at help.bomgar.com.
Topics Covered in the Appliance (/appliance) Interface
- Status:: Basics
- Health: View Virtual Appliance Health Details
- Networking:: IP Configuration
- Static Routes: Set Up Statics Routes for Network Communication
- SNMP: Enable Simple Network Management Protocol
- Storage:: Status
- Encryption: Configure KMIP Server and Encrypt Session Data
- SSL/TLS Configuration: Choose SSL Ciphers and Versions
- Appliance Administration
- Email Configuration: Configure Appliance to Send Email Alerts
- Advanced Support: Contact Bomgar Technical Support