Remote Support 15.2.2
- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar Appliances (B200, B300 & B400) and virtual as well as cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 4.3.0 or later before installing Bomgar 15.2.2.
- Resolved an issue to allow the generate_report Support Session command to include the limit=all parameter.
- Resolved an issue where the API could return an incorrect list of teams/members under certain conditions.
- Resolved an issue on Windows 8+ where the remote desktop background was not properly restored after a screen sharing session.
- Resolved an issue where running an application from a network share appearing blacked-out if the customer session was elevated.
- Resolved an issue where elevation would fail on Windows 10 if the UAC was set to the second lowest setting: "Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer (do not dim my desktop)".
- Resolved an issue with the uninstall dialog cutting off the uninstall message when displayed in Japanese; the dialog box is now appropriately sized for the height of the Japanese font.
- Resolved an issue with Jump Clients where a representative's attempt to unlock a Windows 10 system would cause the Jump Client to fail.
- Resolved an issue with the annotations tool where style selections would not immediately take effect and the pointer appeared as in drawing mode, even after the session ended.
- Resolved an issue where LDAP providers were unable to sync and users were unable to authenticate if the LDAP providers had a very large number of objects.
- Resolved an issue with duplicate Embassy policies causing login problems.
- Resolved an issue where group LDAP providers always showed a status of "synchronizing", even after the sync had finished.
- Resolved an issue where session recordings could become corrupted during conversion for view or download, causing the files to be overly large.
- Resolved an issue where Jumpoints could not be edited under certain conditions.
- Supports upgrades from 14.3.2+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- Requires Integration Client 1.4.1+.