Base 4.0.5 Release Notes
- This maintenance release base version 4.0.5 is certified for the physical and virtual appliance
New Features and Enhancements:
- Virtual Appliances now auto-provision secondary drives.
- Resolved an issue with using complex strings for the SNMP Community field.
- Resolved an issue with the Progress Bar immediately returning success.
- Resolved an issue with upgrades failing while a Failover Data Sync was in progress.
- Fixed an issue with the Appliance Health page erroneously showing a recommendation for more CPU when the Virtual Appliance was run on newer ESX versions.
- A more descriptive error message is now displayed when attempting to install a package on an appliance more than once.
- Resolved an issue with the Default site not getting preserved during an upgrade.