Bomgar Personal Data Request
Below are instructions on how to request that Bomgar supply you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you or to make corrections of such data. The information you supply in making this request will only be used for the purposes of identifying the personal data you are requesting and responding to your request.
We will respond promptly to the following:
- Our receipt of your written request; or
- Our receipt of any further information we may ask you to provide to enable us to comply with your request.
Please send your request to the following address:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
578 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite 200
Ridgeland, MS 39157
In order for us to properly process your request, please provide us the following information in your written request.
(1) Contact Information
Full Legal Name
(2) Verify Contact Information
To ensure we are releasing data to the right person we require you to provide us with proof of your identity and of your address.
If we are not satisfied you are who you claim to be, we reserve the right to refuse to grant your request.
(3) Please let us know what action you would like us to take:
- (a) Provide you a copy of the information we hold about you and instruct us where to send it.
- (b) Erase the data we hold about you (subject to the applicable law).
- (c) Rectify certain data about you (please explain specifically the changes requested).
While in most cases we will be happy to accommodate your requests, we nevertheless reserve the right, in accordance with applicable law to charge a fee or refuse the request if it is considered to be “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” However, we will make every effort to provide you with a satisfactory form of access or summary of information if suitable.
For additional information on Bomgar’s privacy policies see www.bomgar.com/privacy.