Looking for a Teamviewer alternative? This competitive document outlines some key differences between Bomgar and Teamviewer that are relevant to enterprise support organizations.
Is Teamviewer Designed for Enterprise Support Organizations?
Enterprise support organizations have rigorous security and integration requirements. Unfortunately, most competitor comparisons between Bomgar and Teamviewer are written from the perspective of the individual support professional.
In this analysis, we ask, "Which remote support solution meets the requirements of enterprise support organizations?" We compare Teamviewer to Bomgar by evaluating:
- Platform support - We consider how Teamviewer handles multiple operating systems for both the client and the support rep
- Security - We look at everything from the SaaS architecture used by Teamviewer to permissions and audit trail
- Integration - We ask how well Teamviewer integrates with the ITSM and CRM solutions commonly used in the enterprise
- Cost - We help you see beyond the initial purchase to evaluate licensing and total cost of ownership
- Speed of development - We ask whether Teamviewer is geared to meet the development requirements of the enterprise