– Bomgar today announced Chrome OS Support will be available in the next release of Bomgar Remote Support. Organizations using Bomgar will be able to remotely access and view Chromebook laptops to diagnose and troubleshoot issues, streamlining support for Chromebook users.
– Toegang van insiders en externe partijen tot bedrijfsnetwerk grootste securityrisico voor bedrijven 's-Hertogenbosch, 23 mei 2017 – Bomgar, leider in enterprise-oplossingen voor secure access, heeft de resultaten van het ‘2017 Secure Access Threat Report’ gepubliceerd. Uit het wereldwijde onderzoek onder IT-professionals blijkt dat de toegang van insiders en externe partijen tot bedrijfssystemen een toenemend risico is voor ondernemingen.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced that AMOCO Federal Credit Union is using its secure access solutions to securely support the organization’s networks and infrastructure, without sacrificing productivity.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced the results of its 2017 Secure Access Threat Report, which finds that insider and third-party access are growing security threats facing organizations and enterprise IT systems. The global survey explores the visibility, control, and management that IT organizations in the U.S. and Europe have over employees, contractors, and third-party vendors with privileged access to their IT networks.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today released the latest version of its Privileged Access solution. Bomgar Privileged Access enables security professionals to control, monitor, and manage access to critical systems by authorized employees, contractors, and third-party vendors. Bomgar’s unique, VPN-free approach allows companies to quickly gain control of privileged access to both traditional and web-based systems to protect against cyberattacks and meet compliance requirements.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today introduced Bomgar Vault 17.1, the latest version of its enterprise password and credential management solution. Bomgar Vault helps organizations secure, manage, and administer shared and sensitive credentials for privileged users and IT vendors.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced that Gateway Bank of Florida is now using Bomgar Privileged Access to secure employee access to critical systems. Gateway Bank is made up of three chartered banks: Gateway Bank of Florida, Gateway Bank of Southwest Florida and Gateway Bank of Central Florida. Each charter has three branches for a total of nine locations that the IT administration team is responsible for supporting. With a dispersed client and employee base, Gateway needed a privileged access solution that would allow its team members to work on remote systems from any location, securely.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today released Bomgar Remote Support 16.2, the latest version of its enterprise-leading remote support software. Bomgar Remote Support enables IT service desks and customer support centers to access and fix nearly any remote device, running any platform, located anywhere in the world. Technicians using Bomgar can quickly connect to, view, and control remote systems and devices, chat and collaborate with end-users or other technicians, all while improving remote access security.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, is presenting at the Technology Services World Expo being held in Las Vegas, Nevada, October 17 - 19. Bomgar will lead a session featuring tips for enhancing the customer support experience through integrated chat technology.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced that Teamwork Retail is using Bomgar Remote Support to assist customers using Teamwork Retail's point-of-sale (POS) software on iOS devices. Teamwork Retail provides a completely cloud-based and mobile (iOS) solution that delivers progressive retail software technology for POS, CRM, business intelligence, e-commerce, clienteling, stock-counts, plus many more organic or integrated solutions. Using Bomgar's software development kit (SDK), Teamwork Retail embedded Bomgar Remote Support into their application enabling to see and control the app screen when supporting customers.