– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today introduced Bomgar Vault 17.1, the latest version of its enterprise password and credential management solution. Bomgar Vault helps organizations secure, manage, and administer shared and sensitive credentials for privileged users and IT vendors.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced that Gateway Bank of Florida is now using Bomgar Privileged Access to secure employee access to critical systems. Gateway Bank is made up of three chartered banks: Gateway Bank of Florida, Gateway Bank of Southwest Florida and Gateway Bank of Central Florida. Each charter has three branches for a total of nine locations that the IT administration team is responsible for supporting. With a dispersed client and employee base, Gateway needed a privileged access solution that would allow its team members to work on remote systems from any location, securely.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today released Bomgar Remote Support 16.2, the latest version of its enterprise-leading remote support software. Bomgar Remote Support enables IT service desks and customer support centers to access and fix nearly any remote device, running any platform, located anywhere in the world. Technicians using Bomgar can quickly connect to, view, and control remote systems and devices, chat and collaborate with end-users or other technicians, all while improving remote access security.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, is presenting at the Technology Services World Expo being held in Las Vegas, Nevada, October 17 - 19. Bomgar will lead a session featuring tips for enhancing the customer support experience through integrated chat technology.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced that Teamwork Retail is using Bomgar Remote Support to assist customers using Teamwork Retail's point-of-sale (POS) software on iOS devices. Teamwork Retail provides a completely cloud-based and mobile (iOS) solution that delivers progressive retail software technology for POS, CRM, business intelligence, e-commerce, clienteling, stock-counts, plus many more organic or integrated solutions. Using Bomgar's software development kit (SDK), Teamwork Retail embedded Bomgar Remote Support into their application enabling to see and control the app screen when supporting customers.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced it's been named to the 2016 Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of America's fastest-growing private companies. Bomgar ranked No. 4169 based on a three-year growth rate of 66 percent, marking the eighth year that Bomgar has been included on the list.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced it has again been listed as a representative vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for Privileged Access Management. The annual report provides an analysis of the privileged access management market and names representative vendors that offer privileged access management solutions. According to the guide, drivers for the investments into privileged access management technology are primarily the desire to mitigate risks of data breaches and insider abuse.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced that Greater Manchester Shared Services (GMSS) is using Bomgar Remote Support to provide secure and efficient support to its vital healthcare system. GMSS delivers one of the largest portfolios of healthcare support services in the United Kingdom, working closely with 12 regional clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) serving a population of 2.8 million. The organization's clients include CCGs, local authorities, more than 600 healthcare providers, and a host of other public and private sector bodies, primarily across the Greater Manchester region in UK.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today announced that Stribling Equipment, LLC, is using Bomgar Remote Support to provide reliable support to a wide range of users across the company. Stribling Equipment is the leading provider of construction and forestry-related products and services in Mississippi, Arkansas and West Tennessee. A family-owned business, Stribling offers a full line of industry leading products, the services of highly trained professionals, outstanding parts availability and unmatched service capability.
– Bomgar, a leader in secure access solutions, today released the latest software version of its Privileged Access solution. Bomgar Privileged Access enables security professionals to control, monitor, and manage access to critical systems by privileged users and third-party vendors. Bomgar's unique, VPN-free approach allows companies to quickly gain control of privileged access to both traditional and web-based systems to protect against cyberattacks and meet compliance requirements.