Getting Started with Bomgar Vault
Welcome to Bomgar Vault the easy way to manage credentials to multiple systems and applications. Bomgar Vault is a credential management tool that can be used to:
- Store and rotate passwords for privileged users.
- Share credentials among users with individual accountability.
- Improve productivity of Bomgar Remote Support and Bomgar Privileged Access by seamlessly injecting credentials directly through their respective consoles.
This guide walks you through the initial steps of configuring your Bomgar Vault instance. If you wish to integrate Bomgar Vault with Bomgar Privileged Access or Bomgar Remote Support, please view the following documentation:
- Bomgar Remote Support and Bomgar Vault Integration Guide
- Bomgar Privileged Access and Bomgar Vault Integration Guide
Should you need any assistance, please contact Bomgar Technical Support at help.bomgar.com.
Topics Covered in the Get Started with Vault Guide
- Define General Settings
- Add Networks
- Add Security Providers
- Add Authentication Methods
- Review Platforms Setting
- Review and Add Password Templates
- Create Users
- Create User Groups
- Define User Security Roles
- Create Credential Policies
- Create Endpoint Groups
- Create Endpoints
- Add Credentials
- Use Manual Validation to Verify Credentials
- Add Remote Services