Create Endpoint Groups in Bomgar Vault
Note: If you are a Vault Go! customer, this section does not apply.
Note: If you are a Vault Go! user, you do not need to configure endpoints in your instance.
Endpoint groups allow you to segment multiple endpoints and multiple credentials into a centralized group. This allows you to easily access the endpoints within the group with a set number of credentials, which simplifies system maintenance within your network.
- Go to Endpoints > Endpoint Groups.
- Click New Endpoint Group.
- Enter a name for the endpoint group along with a description of the group.
- Select endpoints from the Unassigned group.
- Click the > arrow to assign the endpoints to the group.
- Click the Credentials tab.
- If you wish to associate specific credentials with the endpoint group, enter the name of an existing credential within the Vault application.
- Select the purpose of the credential, Rotation or Integration.
- Click Add.
- When you are finished adding all of your endpoints and credentials to the group, click Accept.
Note: To edit, view, or delete endpoint groups, return to the Endpoint Groups home screen.