Bomgar Remote Support and Bomgar Vault Integration Guide
When Bomgar Vault is integrated with Bomgar Remote Support (RS), remote support sessions become more secure due to Vault's seamless credential injection. This helps companies secure shared credentials for support representatives as well as manage and rotate passwords for privileged accounts to improve security and compliance.
- Windows Vista or newer, 64-bit only
- .NET 4.7
Note: When installing the endpoint credential manager (ECM) for use with Bomgar Vault, we recommend installing it on a machine with a static IP address to avoid potential issues with Vault's IP whitelisting in the API.
- RS version 16.1 or higher.
- Vault version 16.1.5 or higher.
Topics Covered in the Bomgar Remote Support and Bomgar Vault Integration Guide
- Configure the Bomgar Remote Support Instance for the Bomgar Vault Integration
- Configure the Bomgar Vault Instance for the Bomgar Remote Support Integration
- Install and Configure the Endpoint Credential Manager
- Troubleshoot the Integration
- Confirm the Bomgar Remote Support and Bomgar Vault Integration Works