Bomgar Privileged Access and Bomgar Vault Integration Guide
When Bomgar Vault is integrated with Bomgar Privileged Access (PA), privileged access sessions become more secure due to Vault's seamless credential injection. This helps companies secure shared credentials for privileged users as well as manage and rotate passwords for privileged accounts to improve security and compliance.
- Windows Vista or newer, 64-bit only
- .NET 4.7
Note: When installing the endpoint credential manager (ECM) for use with Bomgar Vault, we recommend installing it on a machine with a static IP address to avoid potential issues with Vault's IP whitelisting in the API.
- PA version 15.3.2 or higher.
- Vault version 16.1.2 or higher.
Topics Covered in the Bomgar Privileged Access and Bomgar Vault Integration Guide
- Configure the Bomgar Privileged Access Instance for the Bomgar Vault Integration
- Configure the Bomgar Vault Instance for the Bomgar Privileged Access Integration
- Install and Configure the Endpoint Credential Manager
- Troubleshoot the Integration
- Confirm the Bomgar Privileged Access and Bomgar Vault Integration Works