Confirm the Bomgar Privileged Access and Bomgar Vault Integration Works
After you have configured Bomgar Privileged Access (PA), Bomgar Vault, and the Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM), it is time to see if the integration works.
- Log into the Bomgar PA access console with the user configured in both PA and Vault.
- If configured, select the Jump Item created in Bomgar Vault. Start a session with a Jump Item by double clicking on the Jump Item.
- Click the Play button to start screen sharing.
- From the tool bar, click the key icon.
- From the dropdown, select the credential you created in Bomgar Vault. You should be able to log into the system without entering any credentials.
Note: To learn more about starting a PA session from Bomgar Vault using the Bomgar API, please see Start an Access Session through a Jump Client: From the API.