Identify Causes for Failed Remote Service Installations
If the remote service installation fails, check the following items:
- The installation was completed using an administrative user.
- The certificate store has the correct certificates listed. Follow the steps below to troublehoot the issue.
Review the Certificates in the Certificate Store
- Go to the Run application.
- Open MMC.
- Select File > Add/Remove Snap-in....
- Double-click Certificates.
- Select Computer account. Click Next.
- Click OK.
- Select Console root > Certificates > Personal > Certificates.
- Verify that you have two private certificates, one titled Bomgar Vault and the other with the name of the remote service.
- Select both certificates. Right-click on the selections. Click Delete.
- Try to install the remote service again.