View and Track Bomgar Vault Activity
Reporting is available to track account and representative activity. Specifically, report administrators and users can view and track information about the following:
- Check in and check out
- Password rotations and changes
To run reports, go to Reports > Vault in the /login interface. The following report parameters are available for selection:
- Date Range: View all events occurring within a specific date range.
- Account: View all events associated with a specific domain or local account.
- Representative: View all events involving a specific representative.
Make your selections and click Show Report.
The report will provide the following information:
- Timestamp: The date and time the event occurred.
- Account: The account name used with the event.
- Event Type: The type of event which occurred, such as a check in, check out, or password change.
- User: The user or representative who triggered the event.
Note: Events are logged in order to generate reports, and these logs are saved for 90 days.
Note: Non-administrative users may experience a more limited /login user experience, depending on the access granted to them by their administrator. For example, a Vault user with limited permissions may potentially see only the Accounts, Vault, and Reports > Vault tabs.
For more information, please see Vault: Report on Vault Account and Rep Activity.