Bomgar Integration with ServiceNow - Enterprise
Service desks and customer support organizations using ServiceNow can integrate with Bomgar to improve service levels, centralize support processes, and strengthen compliance. Features of the Bomgar and ServiceNow integration are summarized below.
- Outbound Support Sessions - Technicians can launch Bomgar sessions from within ServiceNow Incidents, Problem Records, Change Requests, Service Catalog Requests, and Call records using the Generate Session Key button.
- Session Updates - Bomgar session data is written back to ServiceNow tickets. The basic integration includes chat transcripts. The enterprise integration includes chat transcripts, file transfers, system information, session notes, customer and representative surveys, session recordings, and more details about each Bomgar session.
- Embedded Support Portal - Remote end users can initiate Bomgar sessions with technicians through a Bomgar support portal embedded within the ServiceNow Employee Self-Service application.
- Customer-Initiated Sessions - Through the ServiceNow Employee Self Service module, customers can initiate chat sessions with Bomgar representatives from within ServiceNow Incident records.
- Jump Sessions - Technicians can connect directly to remote Configuration Items using Remote Jump, Local Jump, RDP, Shell, and/or vPro technology.