Salesforce Integration Guide
You must purchase this integration separately from both your Bomgar software and your Salesforce solution. For more information, contact Bomgar sales.
The integration of Bomgar with Salesforce allows you to start a Bomgar support session from within Salesforce. Then the integration allows you to automatically update the incident at the end of the session with the following session information:
- Chat Transcript (including files transferred, special actions, other events)
- System Information (General section plus other select details such as disk, memory, network)
- Session Notes
- Exit Surveys (Customer and Representative)
The integration consists of two primary parts including configuration in both Salesforce and Bomgar.
- Salesforce Configuration
- Bomgar Administrative Interface (/login) Configuration
Open the following network communication channels for the integration to work effectively.
- Salesforce > Bomgar Appliance on port 443
- Bomgar Appliance > Salesforce on port 80 (optionally 443, depending on your requirements)