Bomgar Remote Support Integration with Salesforce
Service desks and customer support organizations using Salesforce.com can integrate with Bomgar to improve service levels, centralize support processes, and strengthen compliance. This document describes the installation and configuration of the Bomgar Remote Support integration with Salesforce.
The Salesforce integration with Bomgar Remote Support provides the following functionality:
- Outbound Support Sessions - Technicians can launch Bomgar sessions from within Salesforce cases using the Generate Session Key button.
- Session Updates - Bomgar session data is written back to Salesforce tickets. The integration includes chat transcripts, system information, session notes, customer and representative surveys, session recordings, and more details about each Bomgar session.
Topics Covered in the Remote Support Salesforce Integration Guide
- Prerequisites for the Bomgar Remote Support Integration with Salesforce
- Configure Bomgar Remote Support for Integration with Salesforce
- Configure Salesforce for Integration with Bomgar Remote Support
- Test the Integration between Salesforce and Bomgar Remote Support
- Use Cases for the Bomgar Remote Support Integration with Salesforce