Bomgar Remote Support Integration with BMC Remedyforce
You must purchase this integration separately from both your Bomgar software and your BMC Remedyforce solution. For more information, contact Bomgar sales.
Service desks and customer support organizations using BMC Remedyforce can integrate with Bomgar to improve service levels, centralize support processes, and strengthen compliance. This document describes the installation and configuration of the Bomgar Remote Support integration with BMC Remedyforce.
The BMC Remedyforce integration with Bomgar Remote Support provides the following functionality:
- A Bomgar support session can be initiated from the BMC Remedyforce interface. This session is linked to the incident in BMC Remedyforce.
- At the end of a session, the incident or change request can be updated with the following information:
- Chat Transcript (including files transferred, special actions, and other events)
- System Information (General section plus other select details such as disk, memory, and network)
- Session Notes
- Surveys (customer and representative)