Prerequisites for the Real-Time Dashboard Integration
To complete this integration, please ensure that you have the necessary software installed and configured as indicated in this guide, accounting for any network considerations.
- Bomgar Remote Support: 17.x and newer
The following network communication channels must be open for the integration to work properly:
|Outbound From||Inbound To||TCP Port #||Purpose|
|Bomgar Middleware Engine Server||Bomgar Appliance||443||Bomgar API calls.|
Prerequisite Installation and Configuration
- The Real-Time Dashboard is a Bomgar Middleware Engine plugin. To install the Bomgar Middleware Engine, follow the instructions in the Bomgar Middleware Engine Configuration document.
- The host computer must be a fully patched Windows Server 2012 R2 or later.
- Microsoft IIS must be setup as described in Microsoft IIS Setup for Real-Time Dashboard Integration.
- For best results, the Bomgar Appliance and the server hosting the Bomgar Middleware Engine should have synchronized clocks. Clock drift between the servers could cause inaccurate time durations to appear on the dashboard.
- CA-signed SSL certificates are recommended for production deployments. While self-signed certificates can be used for product staging and test deployments, a self-signed certificate is NOT recommended for production use.