Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Integration with Bomgar Remote Support
Configuration within Microsoft Dynamics CRM consists of installing two custom solutions:
- Log into Microsoft Dynamics CRM as an administrator.
- Expand the menu next to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and click Settings.
- Under Customization, click Solutions.
- Click Import.
- From the Import Solution popup, click Choose File and select the provided Bomgar_1_1.zip. Click Next.
- When presented with Solution Information, click Next.
- When presented with Import Options, leave the Post Import Action selected and click Import.
- When the solution is finished importing, click Publish All Customizations.
- Repeat the above steps to import the BomgarButton_1_0.zip solution. The only difference is that there is no Import Options step.
- In the list of solutions, open the Bomgar solution.
- Click the Text Editor button. In the editor, find the line that begins with var hostname = and change to the appropriate hostname. Click OK when done.
- Click Save, and then click Publish.