Bomgar Remote Support Integration with CA Service Desk
Service desks and customer support organizations using CA Service Desk can integrate with Bomgar to improve service levels, centralize support processes, and strengthen compliance. This document describes the installation and configuration of the Bomgar Remote Support integration with CA Service Desk.
The integration between CA Service Desk and Bomgar Remote Support enables you to initiate a request for a support session from within your support portal as an analyst or employee, providing secure remote support capabilities for your end user community. Additionally, all aspects of the remote support session can be captured directly within your CA Service Desk support ticket, offering information to the analyst and end user in order to properly diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve user issues.
Topics Covered in the Remote Support CA Service Desk Integration Guide
- Prerequisites for the Bomgar Remote Support Integration with CA Service Desk
- Configure CA Service Desk for Integration with Bomgar Remote Support
- Configure Bomgar for the CA Service Desk Integration
- Configure the CA Service Desk Plugin for Integration with Bomgar Remote Support
- Use Cases for the CA Service Desk Integration with Bomgar Remote Support