Bomgar Integration with BMC Remedy
You must purchase this integration separately from both your Bomgar software and your BMC Remedy solution. For more information, contact Bomgar sales.
Service desks and customer support organizations using BMC Remedy can integrate with Bomgar to improve service levels, centralize support processes, and strengthen compliance. This document describes the installation and configuration of the Bomgar Remote Support integration with BMC Remedy.
The BMC Remedy integration with Bomgar Remote Support provides the following functionality:
- A Bomgar support session can be initiated from the context of a BMC Remedy ticket.
- A Bomgar Jump session can be initiated to a computer system Configuration Item associated with a ticket.
- At the end of a session, the incident can be updated with the session information.
Topics Covered in the Remote Support BMC Remedy Integration Guide
- Prerequisites for the Bomgar Remote Support Integration with BMC Remedy
- Configure BMC Remedy for Integration with Bomgar Remote Support
- Configure Smart IT for the Integration between BMC Remedy and Bomgar Remote Support
- Configure Bomgar for the BMC Remedy Integration
- Configure the BMC Remedy Plugin for Integration with Bomgar Remote Support
- Use Cases for the BMC Remedy Integration with Bomgar Remote Support