Bomgar Integration with BMC FootPrints 11
Service desks and customer support organizations using BMC FootPrints 11 can integrate with Bomgar to improve service levels, centralize support processes, and strengthen compliance. This document describes the installation and configuration of the Bomgar Remote Support integration with BMC FootPrints.
The BMC FootPrints integration with Bomgar Remote Support provides the following functionality:
- A Bomgar support session can be initiated from the BMC FootPrints interface. This session is linked to the incident in BMC FootPrints.
- A Bomgar Jump session can be initiated from the BMC FootPrints interface. From within FootPrints, you can Jump to a pinned Jump Client or perform a Local Jump. These sessions are linked to the incident in BMC FootPrints.
- At the end of a session, the incident can be updated with the following information:
- Chat Transcript (including files transferred, special actions, and other events)
- System Information (General section plus other select details such as disk, memory, and network)
- Session Notes
- Surveys (customer and representative)
- Links to Session Recordings
Topics Covered in the Remote Support BMC Footprints 11 Integration Guide
- Prerequisites for the Bomgar Remote Support Integration with BMC FootPrints 11
- Configure BMC FootPrints 11 for Integration with Bomgar Remote Support
- Configure Bomgar for the BMC FootPrints 11 Integration
- Configure the BMC FootPrints 11 Plugin for Integration with Bomgar Remote Support
- Finish Configuring BMC FootPrints 11 for Integration with Bomgar Remote Support
- Use Cases for the BMC FootPrints 11 Integration with Bomgar Remote Support