Launch the Web Rep Console through /login
The web rep console enables you to use a web-based representative console to securely support customers and access remote systems by connecting to them remotely through the Bomgar Appliance. To begin utilizing the web rep console to support customers, follow the steps outlined below:
Note: By default, the Launch web rep console button is not available. You must navigate to Management > Security and check Allow Mobile Bomgar Representative Console and Web Rep Console to Connect to activate the console.
- In the address bar of your browser, enter your Bomgar site hostname followed by /login (e.g., support.example.com/login).
- Enter the username and password associated with your Bomgar user account.
- Click Login.
- Once you have logged into the /login administrative interface, click on the My Account tab.
- Click on the Launch Web Rep Console button located in the Bomgar Representative Console section.
- The web rep console opens in a new tab, and you can begin supporting remote systems.
Note: Representatives using a Chrome OS device to support customers must use the web rep console.