Manage Multiple Support Sessions in the Web Rep Console
Return to an Active Session
If you have multiple support sessions in progress, you have the ability to return to any other session at any time. To return to a system you are already accessing in another session, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the Sessions drop down menu.
- Select a system from the list.
Note: If a session has a chat icon to the right of the text, that session has a new chat message.
- You are then taken to that specific system's session.
Note: The number listed in the Sessions drop down menu indicates how many active sessions you are accessing simultaneously. If a chat icon appears to the right of the text, one or more sessions have a new chat message
Search for Remote Systems
While using the web rep console, you can search for specific systems while in a support session. Within the search results, you can also click on the Start button to begin a session with that system.
- Click on the Search icon located in the top left of the screen.
- In the search bar, type in the name of the system.
- From the results provided, select the system you wish to start a session with and click on the Start button to begin a session.
View New Session Indicators
If you are in one session and another session enters your personal queue, a bubble appears over the home icon at the top left of the screen, indicating that you have one or more sessions waiting.
Additionally, when a new session enters one of your queues, a popup alert appears in the lower left corner of your screen. You can click the View button to see the session details in queue.
Note: When supporting a mobile client, the web representative console provides View Only support.