Representative Console User Interface
Sessions - Manage multiple remote sessions at the same time.
Quick Start Buttons - Easily access frequently needed tools. Quick start buttons can be turned on or off from File > Settings.
- Start - Open a dialog for a quick-reference guide to starting a session.
- Session Key - Begin sessions with randomly generated, one-time use session keys.
- Bomgar Buttons - View details and usage statistics of deployed Bomgar Buttons.
- Present - Share your screen with one or more remote attendees.
- Jump To - Jump to a computer on a remote network via Jumpoint or on your local network. Bomgar’s Jump Technology enables privileged representatives to connect to an unattended remote computer to start a session without end-user assistance.
- RDP - Start a Remote Desktop Protocol session with a remote Windows system.
- Shell Jump - Quickly connect to SSH-enabled and Telnet-enabled network devices through a deployed Jumpoint.
- Intel® vPro - Using Intel®Active Management Technology, support fully provisioned Intel®vPro Windows systems below the OS level.
Queues - Queues list customers who are waiting for support or who are in a session. Details about the remote system being supported appear in this section.
Dashboard - Privileged users can view and monitor ongoing sessions and teammates of a lower role, providing administrative oversight to help manage staff. Status indicators show whether representatives are available, are idle, are busy, or have auto-assign turned off. A bar at the bottom of the dashboard shows the percentage of representatives in each state.
Access Requests - If a representative is a sponsor in one or more Access Sponsor groups, they will see an Access Requests tab in the representative console. When a representative makes a request, all sponsors in the selected access sponsor group will see a new request in the Access Requests tab of the representative console.
Representative Chat - Chat with other logged in users. You also can share your screen with a team member without requiring a session.