Change Settings and Preferences in the Android Rep Console
Change Preferences During a Session
To manage your preferences, touch the Options button in the upper right corner of the screen.
From the menu, the following preferences are available:
- Paste Clipboard: allows you to paste items to the clipboard on your computer.
- Performance: allows you to change the screen-sharing quality.
- Displays: allows you to select the monitor you want to display to the customer.
- Reboot: allows you to reboot the system that you are supporting.
- Gesture Help: walks you through tips for navigating the mobile representative console.
Change Your General and Screen-Sharing Settings
To manage your settings, tap Settings from the menu.
The Play Sound Effects setting allows you to play audible alerts for certain events that occur within the representative console.
If automatic session assignment is disabled on login, then you are not assigned sessions automatically until you choose to opt in.
To prevent your screen from dimming during screen sharing, check Keep screen awake.
If Scale pointer movement is checked, the remote cursor matches your finger movement on the screen. If unchecked, the cursor may lag, but its position will be more accurate.
With Swap scroll and pan gestures, set which two gestures should scroll the remote mouse wheel and which should pan the screen.