Privileged Access Jump Client Guide: Unattended Access to Systems in Any Network
With Bomgar Jump Technology, a user can access and control remote, unattended computers in any network. Jump Technology is integral to the Bomgar software offerings.
A Jump Client is an installable application that enables a user to access a remote computer, regardless of its location. The remote computer does not need to reside on a known network. Jump Clients are persistently connected to the appliance, thus helping you reach systems on remote networks anywhere in the world. By pre-installing Jump Clients on remote systems, a user can establish sessions with unattended Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
Topics Covered in the Jump Client Guide
- Recommended Steps to Implement Jump Technology
- Use Jump Item Roles to Configure Permission Sets for Jump Clients
- Create Jump Policies to Control Access to Jump Clients
- Use Jump Groups to Configure Which Users Can Access Which Jump Clients
- Deploy Jump Clients from the Administrative Interface
- Manage Jump Client Settings
- Start an Access Session Through a Jump Client
- Appendix: Require a Ticket ID Workflow for Jump Client Access
- Appendix: Jump Client Error Messages