Bomgar Privileged Access Integration with Lieberman Enterprise Random Password Manager
Bomgar's Privileged Access plugin integration to Lieberman Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) enables automatic password injection to authorized systems through encrypted Bomgar connections, removing the need to share and expose credentials to privileged accounts. In addition to the retrieval and automatic rotation of standard credentials, the integration also has the ability to retrieve shared credential lists, giving domain admins and other privileged users access to those credentials for use on the targeted systems.
Note: Auto-rotation occurs only if configured.
The integration between Bomgar and Lieberman ERPM enables:
- One-click password injection and session spawning
- Credentials never exposed to authorized users of Bomgar
- Access to systems on or off the network with no pre-configured VPN or other routing in place
- Passwords always stored securely in the Lieberman ERPM server
The Bomgar Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) enables the communication between Lieberman ERPM and Bomgar Privileged Access. The ECM is deployed to a hardened Windows Server inside the firewall, typically in the same network as Lieberman. Once the ECM is deployed, Bomgar users see a list of administrator-defined credentials for the endpoints they are authorized to access. A set of these credentials can be selected when challenged with a login screen during an access session, and the user is automatically logged in, having never seen the username/password combination.
Lieberman ERPM handles all elements of securing and managing the passwords, so policies that require the password to be rotated after use are supported with additional configuration provided by the plugin. Bomgar Privileged Access handles creating and managing access to the endpoint and then recording the session and controlling the level of access granted to the user, including what the user can see and do on that endpoint.
Topics Covered in the Lieberman ERPM Integration Guide
- Prerequisites for the Bomgar Privileged Access Integration with Lieberman ERPM
- Configure Lieberman ERPM for Integration with Bomgar Privileged Access
- Configure Bomgar Privileged Access for Integration with Lieberman ERPM
- Configure the Lieberman ERPM Plugin for Integration with Bomgar Privileged Access