Launch the Privileged Web Access Console through /login
The privileged web access console enables you to use a web-based access console to securely access your endpoints by connecting to them remotely through the Bomgar Appliance. To begin utilizing the privileged web access console to access endpoints, follow the steps outlined below:
Note: By default, the Launch Privileged Web Access Console button is not available. You must navigate to Management > Security and check Allow Mobile Bomgar Access Console and Bomgar Privileged Web Access Console to Connect to activate the console.
- In the address bar of your browser, enter your Bomgar site hostname followed by /login (e.g., access.example.com/login).
- Enter the username and password associated with your Bomgar user account.
- Click Login.
- Once you have logged into the /login administrative interface, click on the My Account tab.
- Click on the Launch Privileged Web Access Console button located in the Bomgar Access Console section.
- The privileged web access console opens in a new tab, and you can begin accessing endpoints.
To log out of the access console, click the Logout icon in the upper right corner of the screen.