Privileged Web Access Console Guide
With the Bomgar privileged web access console, Information and Cyber Security teams can grant privileged users secure remote access to critical systems, even when those users do not have the ability to install software within their own desktop environments. Instead, they can access endpoints through the web-based access console. This ensures that the necessary access can always be granted and enables system owners to meet business requirements, such as system up-time and any other internal or external regulations without compromising defenses put in place to protect their organization from any sort of malicious cyber threat.
In this guide, we will specifically discuss the privileged web access console and how this browser-based access console accesses endpoints and performs other necessary functions while ensuring that the highest level of security is maintained.
Note: Use this guide only after an administrator has performed the initial setup and configuration of the Bomgar Appliance as detailed in the Bomgar Appliance Hardware Installation Guide. Should you need any assistance, please contact Bomgar Technical Support at help.bomgar.com.
Topics Covered in the Privileged Web Access Console User Guide
Tools and Session Management
- Use Jump Items to Access Endpoints in the Privileged Web Access Console
- Log Into Endpoints Using Credential Injection
- Authenticating from the Client Scripting API
- Return to an Active Session in the Privileged Web Access Console
- Control the Remote Endpoint with Screen Sharing
- Access the Command Shell on the Remote Endpoint
- Use the Privileged Web Console to Transfer Files to and from Remote Systems
- Share a Session with Other Users Using the Privileged Web Access Console
- Invite an External User to Join a Session
- Remove a Memeber from a Privileged Web Access Console Session
- Close the Privileged Web Access Console Session
- Download the Native Desktop from the Privileged Web Access Console