Return to an Active Support Session in the Connect Web Rep Console
If you have multiple support sessions in progress, you have the ability to return to any other session at any time. To return to a system you are already accessing in another session, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the Sessions drop down menu.
- Select a system from the list.
- You are then taken to that specific system's session.
Note: The number listed in the Sessions drop down menu indicates how many active sessions you are accessing simultaneously.
Search for Remote Systems
While using the Web Rep Console, you can search for specific systems while in an support session. Within the search results, you can also click on the Start button to begin a session with that system.
- Click on the Search icon located in the top left of the screen.
- In the search bar, type in the name of the system.
- From the results provided, select the system you wish to start a session with and click on the Start button to begin a session.