Create filtered reports and export them to csv. This enhanced reporting capability allows reports to be filtered from a list of sessions defined by such custom criteria as customer name, session ID, external key, computer name, etc.
Enable one or more filters as you wish, but only sessions that match all filters selected will be shown.
- Date Range — select the beginning, end and duration.
- Customer — specify Name, Company Name, Public IP or Private IP.
- Representative — use the dropdown selector to choose the type of representative participation you desire to report.
- Team/Embassy — use the dropdown selector for your configured teams/Embassies. Team activity reports contain information regarding activity within a team such as members logging in and out of the representative console, chat messages between representatives, sessions transferred, and files shared with other representatives.
- Public Site — filter to focus your reporting on a specific public site.
- External Key — filter to report sessions that used the same specific external key.