A new version of Bomgar’s Base software is now available. This release includes a few important issue resolutions as noted below. Contact Support today if you have any questions about this release.
- Base version 3.2.8 has been certified for all physical appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400).
- Appliances must currently be running Base 3.2.4 before upgrading to 3.2.8.
- The release notes link now opens a new tab or window instead of the current window.
- Resolved an issue with SSL Certificates with expiration dates greater than 2038 being displayed as January 1, 1970.
- Removed the note about DNS names in the commonName.
- Updated the text for the country code in new certificates and certificate requests to “Country (Two digit ISO 3166 code)” since Base does not support 3 or 1 digit country codes.