Secure Remote Support for Desktops and DevicesImprove Support, Service and Security for Your Users
With Bomgar, support organizations can access and support nearly any remote computer or mobile device. Troubleshoot PCs and servers, provide remote assistance, train remote employees, or perform system maintenance . . . all with the highest levels of security.
Access, control, and troubleshoot remote desktops, servers, and mobile devices, no matter the operating system or network location.
Chat, co-browse, and provide remote assistance for your customers. Even support iPad, iPhone or Android apps.
Manage, empower, and audit third-party vendors and IT support services companies with privileged access to your corporate network.
The most secure way to do remote support
Keep system access and sensitive data behind your own firewall and security measures.
- Route sessions through a secure physical or virtual appliance
- Integrate authentication with Active Directory and LDAP
- Define more than 50 permissions for reps
- Capture a detailed audit log of every session
- Control all third-party access to your network
Cross-platform remote support from your preferred device
Support all of your systems over the web, even if they are behind firewalls you don't control.
- Windows, Mac, and various Linux distros
- Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows Mobile
- Routers, switches, and network devices (SSH/Telnet)
- Point-of-Sale systems and kiosks
Launch remote control from a service desk ticket
Pre-built integrations with the leading service desk, CRM, and systems management solutions make set-up a breeze. Plus, there's an API for creating custom integrations.
- Closed-loop reporting on service desk activity
- Launch remote support and chat from a ticket
- Improve service desk effciency
Benefits start day one, and value builds over time
Bomgar lets you increase productivity, streamline processes, and eliminate redundant licensing costs immediately. But that's only the beginning. Bomgar also gives you the long-term value of concurrent licensing and ownership.
- Pay only for the number of licenses in use at one time
- Increase productivity and streamline support processes
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
The #1 choice for enterprise support organizations
Companies with 1,000 or more employees choose Bomgar more than any other remote support software. Why?
- Complies with enterprise-level security policies
- Seamless integration with service desk systems
- Robust collaboration features
- Fast ROI with concurrent licensing