Control Unattended Computers with Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
Access unattended remote computers by using Bomgar Jump Clients. Search through and view a list of deployed Jump Clients, see status and statistics for each one, and perform administrative functions such as editing.Download the Transcript (.pdf)
Transcript: Control Unattended Computers with Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
With Bomgar Jump Clients, a support representative can access and control unattended computers.
Pinning a Jump Client in a Session
From within a support session, you can pin a Jump Client to the remote system. Select which queue to pin it to.
Jump Client Administration
When a user with standard Jump Client privileges opens his representative console, he can see Jump Clients pinned to his personal queue as well as his team queues. From this interface, he can search for a Jump Client based on its name and comments. Using the buttons at the top of the interface, the rep can jump to a Jump Client or uninstall it from the remote computer and remove it from the list. He can also move it into or out of groups.
Right-click on a Jump Client for the additional actions of setting comments or a password, or of moving it to another of your team queues. Team Managers and Leads also have the option to move the Jump Client to another representative's personal queue.
Privileged users can open the Jump Client Management window from the button above the Jump interface or from the Support menu. From this window, you can view and manage all Jump Clients connected to your Bomgar support site.
Search for a Jump Client based on all fields. Using the buttons at the top of the management window, you can jump to any Jump Client, regardless of queue. You can also remove or regroup Jump Clients, or you can export all Jump Client information into a CSV file. At the bottom of the window, view how many Jump Clients are installed, and the last time the statistics were updated.
- What's New in Bomgar 15.1
- What's New in Bomgar 14.2
- What's New in Bomgar 14.1
- What's New in Bomgar 13.1
- Remote Control Samsung Android Phones and Tablets
- What's New in Bomgar 12.2 and 12.3
- SSL Certificate Management, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- SSL Certificate Request and Setup, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- Self-Signed Certificates, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- What's New in Bomgar 12.1
- Bomgar's Integration with ServiceNow
- Bomgar Intel vPro Support
- Bomgar Mobile Representative Consoles for Android and iPhone
- Bomgar iOS Customer Client – iPhone & iPad Support
- What's New in Bomgar 11.1
- Embassy Authentication
- Manage and Deploy Jump Clients
- Control Unattended Computers with Jump Clients
- Representative Console Custom Link
- System Info Logging
- Bomgar Android Customer Client
- Bomgar iPad Representative Console
- Integrating Bomgar with HP Service Manager
- Integrating Bomgar with BMC Remedy
- Advanced Reporting
- Dashboard Management
- Appliance NIC Management
- SSL Certificate Management Prior to Base 3.3.2
- SSL Certificate Request and Setup Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Self-Signed Certificates – Basic Configuration Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Self-Signed Certificates – Advanced Configuration Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Optimize Appliance Failover
- Jumpoint Configuration for Unattended Access
- Manage and Deploy Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
- Control Unattended Computers with Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
- iPhone and iPad Remote Support