Manage and Deploy Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
Bomgar Jump Clients allow representatives to access unattended computers in order to provide remote support. Configure Jump Client settings, and deploy Jump Clients to multiple recipients at the same time.Download the Transcript (.pdf)
Transcript: Manage and Deploy Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
With Bomgar Jump Clients, a support representative can access and control unattended computers. From the /login administrative interface, click on the Configuration tab and then the Jump Clients page.
Jump Client Mass Deployment
From here, you can deploy Jump Clients to multiple computers simultaneously. Choose to add the clients to your personal or one of your team queues.
To help with finding and identifying computers later, you can optionally add a group name and comments.
If these Jump Clients are to be installed on computers without native internet connections, you can select a Jumpoint already installed on the remote network to proxy the Jump Client connections back to the Bomgar Appliance.
With Mass Deployment Duration, set how long the Jump Client installer will remain available.
To install the Jump Client with administrative rights, as a system service, select Attempt an Elevated Install. Check Prompt for elevation credentials if you suspect the remote system will require the end-user to enter administrative credentials before installation as a system service.
If you set a password, the password must be entered for a representative to use this Jump Client.
Once you click Deploy, you can select the operating system for which to create the installer. The Platform option will default to the appropriate installer for your current operating system. You can install the Jump Client immediately if you are at the computer you want to access later. You can also email the link to the installer to one or more remote users.
Statistics and Settings
To help manage bandwidth usage, choose which statistics to view in the representative console. Then set how often Jump Client statistics should update. You can also set the maximum number of Jump Clients to upgrade concurrently.
If you allow simultaneous representatives to access a single Jump Client, more than one rep can join a Jump Client session without being invited by the primary rep.
Restricting local uninstall and disable of Jump Clients prevents end-users from disabling the Jump Client via its right-click context menu.
- What's New in Bomgar 15.1
- What's New in Bomgar 14.2
- What's New in Bomgar 14.1
- What's New in Bomgar 13.1
- Remote Control Samsung Android Phones and Tablets
- What's New in Bomgar 12.2 and 12.3
- SSL Certificate Management, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- SSL Certificate Request and Setup, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- Self-Signed Certificates, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- What's New in Bomgar 12.1
- Bomgar's Integration with ServiceNow
- Bomgar Intel vPro Support
- Bomgar Mobile Representative Consoles for Android and iPhone
- Bomgar iOS Customer Client – iPhone & iPad Support
- What's New in Bomgar 11.1
- Embassy Authentication
- Manage and Deploy Jump Clients
- Control Unattended Computers with Jump Clients
- Representative Console Custom Link
- System Info Logging
- Bomgar Android Customer Client
- Bomgar iPad Representative Console
- Integrating Bomgar with HP Service Manager
- Integrating Bomgar with BMC Remedy
- Advanced Reporting
- Dashboard Management
- Appliance NIC Management
- SSL Certificate Management Prior to Base 3.3.2
- SSL Certificate Request and Setup Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Self-Signed Certificates – Basic Configuration Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Self-Signed Certificates – Advanced Configuration Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Optimize Appliance Failover
- Jumpoint Configuration for Unattended Access
- Manage and Deploy Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
- Control Unattended Computers with Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
- iPhone and iPad Remote Support