Bomgar Intel vPro Support
Bomgar announces the ability to enable IT support professionals to remotely troubleshoot and resolve issues below the operating system level by using Intel technology. Bomgar users can now access devices powered by Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors to power up or down and reboot PCs, read and update the BIOS, re-image the drive, and more, all from a remote location.Download the Transcript (.pdf)
Transcript: Bomgar Intel vPro Support
In today's digital age, there's nothing that stops productivity more than a critical system failure on a desktop, laptop, or similar device. You need a quick and easy way to get below the operating system, diagnose, and ultimately fix the problem.
Fortunately, Intel created the new vPro technology and offers it on the broadest range of desktops and computers to achieve just that.
Bomgar Support with vPro Capabilities
Now, with Bomgar's new vPro support capability, your support technicians can remotely access and control any vPro-enabled PC to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve the issue. As the leading remote support solution with Intel vPro capabilities, Bomgar will reduce your enterprise support costs related to on-site visits and the return of impacted devices.
Simply access a vPro-enabled machine right from the Bomgar rep console, and start a secure remote support session. There's a host of actions you could take within the Bomgar session to resolve the issue. Power on or off, view impacted device at the BIOS level, or re-image.
Bomgar's appliance-based solution is the most secure choice for remotely supporting vPro-enabled devices.
Lisa Watts, Director, Business Client Solutions Enabling, Intel Architecture Group
Intel is very excited to have Bomgar as an Intel partner. Enhanced with Intel vPro technology will enable Bomgar's customers to provide PC support in new ways, including remote power control, boot to BIOS, and accessing a PC regardless of operating system state.
Bomgar and Intel have partnered to offer your IT service desk the first and only collaborative remote support solution for controlling vPro-enabled devices.
The new Bomgar vPro capability will be available January 2012.
- What's New in Bomgar 15.1
- What's New in Bomgar 14.2
- What's New in Bomgar 14.1
- What's New in Bomgar 13.1
- Remote Control Samsung Android Phones and Tablets
- What's New in Bomgar 12.2 and 12.3
- SSL Certificate Management, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- SSL Certificate Request and Setup, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- Self-Signed Certificates, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- What's New in Bomgar 12.1
- Bomgar's Integration with ServiceNow
- Bomgar Intel vPro Support
- Bomgar Mobile Representative Consoles for Android and iPhone
- Bomgar iOS Customer Client – iPhone & iPad Support
- What's New in Bomgar 11.1
- Embassy Authentication
- Manage and Deploy Jump Clients
- Control Unattended Computers with Jump Clients
- Representative Console Custom Link
- System Info Logging
- Bomgar Android Customer Client
- Bomgar iPad Representative Console
- Integrating Bomgar with HP Service Manager
- Integrating Bomgar with BMC Remedy
- Advanced Reporting
- Dashboard Management
- Appliance NIC Management
- SSL Certificate Management Prior to Base 3.3.2
- SSL Certificate Request and Setup Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Self-Signed Certificates – Basic Configuration Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Self-Signed Certificates – Advanced Configuration Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Optimize Appliance Failover
- Jumpoint Configuration for Unattended Access
- Manage and Deploy Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
- Control Unattended Computers with Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
- iPhone and iPad Remote Support