SSL Certificate Management Prior to Base 3.3.2
Note: This video applies to Bomgar Appliances running appliance software prior to Base 3.3.2. For Bomgar Appliances running Base 3.3.2 or later, see SSL Certificate Management, Base 3.3.2 and Later. To verify your version of Base, log into your /appliance interface and check the Status > Basics page.
Applying SSL certificates to your Bomgar Appliances helps to ensure the security of your support sites. View the basics of applying certificates, both self-signed and certificate-authority-signed.Download the Transcript (.pdf)
Transcript: SSL Certificate Management Prior to Base 3.3.2
Your customers feel more confident in your security when you use SSL certificates to guarantee their interactions with your site are secure. Manage your certificates from the Security page of the /appliance interface.
On the Server Configurations page, you can view the SSL configurations set up on your appliance. Each active configuration links a certificate with one or more IP addresses.
With New Basic Configuration, quickly configure and globally apply a self-signed certificate. With New Advanced Configuration, configure a more detailed self-signed certificate or select an existing certificate, and then assign the certificate to IP addresses.
The Certificates page lists all the certificates that exist on your appliance, including details. From here, you can create a self-signed certificate or a certificate request.
On the Certificate Requests page, view all requests waiting to be signed. Click Details to access the request data required by your certificate authority. You also can create a self-signed certificate or certificate request.
Here, view all private keys that are resident on the appliance. Each key shows its certificate or request association.
From the Import page, upload signed certificates and private keys.
Bomgar Corporation recognizes your need for security. Configure your certificates to fully assure your customers.
- What's New in Bomgar 15.1
- What's New in Bomgar 14.2
- What's New in Bomgar 14.1
- What's New in Bomgar 13.1
- Remote Control Samsung Android Phones and Tablets
- What's New in Bomgar 12.2 and 12.3
- SSL Certificate Management, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- SSL Certificate Request and Setup, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- Self-Signed Certificates, Base 3.3.2 and Later
- What's New in Bomgar 12.1
- Bomgar's Integration with ServiceNow
- Bomgar Intel vPro Support
- Bomgar Mobile Representative Consoles for Android and iPhone
- Bomgar iOS Customer Client – iPhone & iPad Support
- What's New in Bomgar 11.1
- Embassy Authentication
- Manage and Deploy Jump Clients
- Control Unattended Computers with Jump Clients
- Representative Console Custom Link
- System Info Logging
- Bomgar Android Customer Client
- Bomgar iPad Representative Console
- Integrating Bomgar with HP Service Manager
- Integrating Bomgar with BMC Remedy
- Advanced Reporting
- Dashboard Management
- Appliance NIC Management
- SSL Certificate Management Prior to Base 3.3.2
- SSL Certificate Request and Setup Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Self-Signed Certificates – Basic Configuration Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Self-Signed Certificates – Advanced Configuration Prior to Base 3.3.2
- Optimize Appliance Failover
- Jumpoint Configuration for Unattended Access
- Manage and Deploy Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
- Control Unattended Computers with Jump Clients – Bomgar 10.6
- iPhone and iPad Remote Support