Salesforce Integration Use Case
IMPORTANT! You must purchase this integration separately from both your Bomgar software and your Salesforce solution. For more information, contact Bomgar sales.
Traditional Phone Support (Customer Service Representative Opens a Case)
This use case is initiated when a customer calls the service desk and speaks with a representative. Following is the process flow for this use case.
- The customer calls the service desk and speaks with a representative.
- The support representative opens a new case in Salesforce.com.
- If the support representative determines that remote support is appropriate, then he or she opens the case, where the representative is presented with a button Generate Session Key to issue a Bomgar session key.
- The support representative reads the session key to the customer or sends an email with the URL and session key.
- The customer uses the session key to establish a session.
- The representative interacts with the customer via the chat interface.
- At the end of the session, the case will be updated with the captured information.