The Machine Actions feature provides an automated way to connect with Bomgar Jump Clients from within Dell KACE's Inventory page.
- Login to the Dell KACE Management Center as an admin user and navigate to Settings > General Settings.
- Click Edit Mode under the Machine Actions section.
- Locate or create two new actions and name them Bomgar Jump Client and Bomgar Local Jump, respectively.
- Select BOMGAR Pre-installed Jump Client Using HOST NAME from the Action dropdown for the Bomgar Jump Client machine action.
- Select BOMGAR Push and Start Using HOSTNAME from the Action dropdown for the Bomgar Local Jump.
- Replace [REPLACE WITH BOMGAR SITE NAME] with the URL of the Bomgar Appliance.
- Click Save Actions .
At this point, when the appropriate machine action is selected from KACE's Inventory page, a .brcs (Bomgar Rep Console Script) file will download. Once run (most browsers have an option to do this automatically), it will launch the rep console and attempt a connection to the machine from the Dell KACE inventory.