Integration Client Guide
The Bomgar Integration Client is used to transfer session logs and recordings from the Bomgar Appliance to an external system. Two external systems are currently supported: Microsoft SQL Server and Windows-based file systems.
The Bomgar Integration Client supports plugins for these systems. A plugin defines the transfer details, such as the destination directory/file name or database to use. Plugin details and the standard SQL Server Schema are defined later in this guide.
This guide walks you through the installation and configuration process for the Bomgar Integration Client. To begin using the integration client initially, you should:
- Ensure prerequisites are met. See Integration Client Prerequisites.
- Download the Bomgar Integration Client installation package from the Bomgar Self Service Center at help.bomgar.com.
- Install the integration client package. See Install the Bomgar Integration Client.
- Configure the settings database. See Create the Settings Database.
- Configure the Bomgar site. See Configure the Bomgar Site.
- Configure the File System or SQL Server plugin. See Configure the File System or SQL Server Plugins .
- Set the plugin schedule. See Set the Integration Client Schedule.
- Optional: test the integration client specific plugin. See Test the Integration Client.