Deploy the Web Listener for Bomgar Outbound Events
IMPORTANT! You must purchase this integration separately from both your Bomgar software and your HP Service Manager solution. For more information, contact Bomgar sales.
The Bomgar Integration listener is designed to receive an outbound event message from the Bomgar system. This message indicates that there is a support session that has been completed and the data is ready to be requested from Service Manager.
Deploy the BomgarIntegration.war file in the same manner as the web tier for your implementation of Service Manager. For more information see the documentation for Service Manager installation relating to the web tier deployed.
Note: If using Tomcat, place the BomgarIntegration.war file in \webapps\ folder and the .war file will install itself.
Once the web tier has been deployed, update bomgar.ini file to include in the WEB-INF folder with the proper credentials to connect to Service manager: Server name or IP address, port, user name and password.
To ensure that the web tier for Service Manager and the new Bomgar integration do not conflict, a few files will need to be verified for the integration.
- Navigate to the Service Manager web tier installation > WEB-INF/lib folder.
- Copy the files starting with saaj.
- Navigate to the Bomgar Integration installation > WEB-INF/lib folder.
- Delete the existing saaj* files and replace them with the files from the Service Manager web installation.
- Restart or reset the web application to ensure that the new files are loaded.