High-Level Integration Design
of the BMC Remedy Integration
IMPORTANT! You must purchase this integration separately from both your Bomgar software and your BMC Remedy solution. For more information, contact Bomgar sales.
The integration is initiated by the BMC Remedy interface to generate the session key and to launch the Bomgar chat window. Also, behind the scenes, the incident is updated with the captured information during the support session via the Bomgar outbound events, BMC Remedy Custom Middleware Application, the Bomgar API, as well as the BMC Remedy Custom Web Service.
A diagram depicting the integration flow is shown below.
- A BMC Remedy custom work flow kicks off the Bomgar URL to launch the Bomgar support chat window.
- A BMC Remedy custom plug-in kicks off the Bomgar URL to get the new session key.
- The Bomgar Appliance sends the outbound events to the BMC Remedy Custom Middleware Application.
- The BMC Remedy Custom Middleware Application uses the Bomgar API to fetch the session information based upon a session ID.
- The BMC Remedy Custom Middleware Application uses the BMC Remedy Custom Web Service to update the incidents with the captured information in the above step.