API Change Log
API Version 1.13.0 for Bomgar 15.1.x
- Use Bomgar Rep Console Scripts to start sessions through Jumpoints, start RDP sessions, or start Shell Jump sessions.
- Add custom session attributes to sessions started with a Bomgar Rep Console Script.
- View real-time data for support center activity in your organization.
- View archives of the system state of your Bomgar Appliance to analyze support center activity in your organization.
API Version 1.11.0 for Bomgar 14.1.x
- Use three new commands to view information about your Bomgar Appliances and connected software clients.
- Download reports of license usage data.
- Command and reporting APIs return XML that declare a namespace.
- Reporting API: https://www.bomgar.com/namespaces/API/reporting
- Command API: https://www.bomgar.com/namespaces/API/command
Note: The above namespaces are returned XML data and are not functional URLs.
- Specify the language to use for the customer client.
API Version 1.12.0 for Bomgar 14.2.x
- The file extension .ns has been deprecated from the API calls. It is still available for backward compatibility.
- https://support.example.com/api/command.ns is now https://support.example.com/api/command
- https://support.example.com/api/client_script.ns is now https://support.example.com/api/client_script
- https://support.example.com/api/start_session.ns is now https://support.example.com/api/start_session
- https://support.example.com/api/reporting.ns is now https://support.example.com/api/reporting
- https://support.example.com/api/backup.ns is now https://support.example.com/api/backup
- Use two new API commands to help automate failover.
- Set custom session attributes when starting or during a session. Customer details, skills, and custom fields can now be added to sessions regardless of session start type (session key, rep selection, issue submission). Additionally, certain fields have been deprecated in favor of a more consistent format. All fields are still available for backward compatibility. Deprecated fields are noted in their respective sections.
- Retrieve custom session attributes during a session.