Site Configuration to Deploy Bomgar Atlas Cluster Technology
Bomgar Atlas Technology is designed for large-scale geographical deployments of Bomgar. With Atlas, you use a single Bomgar site across multiple appliances, referred to as nodes in a cluster. Since the administration is primarily performed on a master appliance, Bomgar cluster configuration has minimal administration impact.
This guide describes the step-by-step setup details and the options you may wish to consider.
- Review the Prerequisites to Set Up Multiple Appliances in Atlas Clusters and the Optional Considerations when Setting Up Multiple Appliances in Atlas Clusters.
- Configure each Bomgar Appliance as if it were a stand-alone appliance, using the same software package on each appliance.
- Configure the Inter-Appliance Communication Pre-Shared Key for Atlas Clusters.
- Configure the Primary Master Node in an Atlas Cluster.
- Configure the Traffic Nodes in an Atlas Cluster, taking into consideration Methods for Choosing Traffic Nodes in an Atlas Cluster.
- Perform a Bomgar Atlas Technology Cluster Data-Sync.
- Perform a Bomgar Atlas Technology Cluster Test.
Should you need any assistance, please contact Bomgar Technical Support at www.bomgar.com/support.